Thursday, May 24, 2007

How Much Is A Billy G Signature Worth?


See, Billy G clearly signed this shirt as “Giddyup”.

Well I do know this, it's clearly worth a blogpost at this point.

This comes courtesy of a new blog I discovered not too long ago - The Sports Guys - which I learned the author Matt Mowery is an employee for the College of Agriculture at the University of Kentucky and the kid was lucky enough to get Billy G's sig on his T-shirt as you see from the pic above. Matt explains his encounter,

Additionally, I had to gather myself because, face it, this could be my one moment to introduce myself, my one moment to get that candid interview while no other Press was around. I could ask the tough questions and be the first to break an epic news story; “The Sports Guys” would vault up the sports-media world. I knew this was it, so I approached Coach Gillispie, free t-shirt in hand, ready to do the exclusive interview and all I could muster was:

‘Could you please sign my t-shirt…sir…?’

Too bad you didn't bring a jersey or a game ball, that would've been sweet. I'm envious now, but like espn, I'll get over it.

LIVEBLUE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the interest and kind words! You have a great site going and I have added you to the "Friends Of..." section.