Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Polls Up On The Main Page

Long day today, but I wanted to thank ASoB and UK Bias for plugging us as much as they have lately. Both these sites along with others have been really generous with swapping links and reading this, IMO, much lesser blog compared to what they offer, so I thank them generously for the plugs. It's cool and I appreciate it - I feel the love and I hope they feel it right back. Big Blue Nation needs to stick together on this net thing and I'm glad to be a part of it with this blog.

Now, as I mentioned here, a little poll I found at ESPN through ASoB got me a little winded and ticked yesterday and today I've learned ASoB and UK Bias have noticed my rant.

I'll get over it, it's just a stupid poll, you know? It's like when I was a kid and I would get so mad that I couldn't work out the rubix cube because it would get stuck trying to turn the darn thing that I'd throw it against the wall and yell running outside the door. Five minutes later I'm playing on a dirt pile throwing clay at moving cars (wait, I've might of made a discovery there as to why I did that now). I was like 8 or 9 and severely attention deficit before it was ever discovered by doctors. So anyways, today I thought one stupid punk'd poll deserves another, and I'm hoping Big Blue Nation helps me send a message. It's really quite funny, I'm laughing inside, honestly. So espn, (they don't deserve their letters in caps anymore), here's what it feels like to be singled out all the time. Keep it up with the negative subliminal Kentucky references and you'll get used to us as we're already getting used to you.

My poll is on the top left of the main page. Enjoy and vote! I'll keep it up for about week and then replace it with even a better one! FUN!

LIVEBLUE

1 comment:

Christopher Johns said...

Not a problem. I love the passion on this site and you are doing a great job. Keep it up.

-UKbias