Sunday, September 2, 2007

Kentucky Lays It On EKU

Wildcats 50 EKU 10



Woodson: 20-29, 250 yds, 3TDs
Lyons: 113 yds, TD
Little: 135 yds, TD

· Game Stats
· photo gallery
· Quotes

“I was pleased with how we ran the football. Above anything, that was probably the thing I was most pleased with, about how hard our backs ran. I don’t know if you guys noticed, but I noticed how our offensive line got up the field for our backs to run outside. The athleticism of this offensive line is better.” -- Rich Brooks

Stat of the Game

Kentucky had six guys who averaged 4 per carry or more. They had three guys who ran for over 50, including Dixon who ran for over 75 and Little who ran for 135.

Little had only 12 carries. Now I know Dixon impressed me immensely and I know he's playing a backup roll to Little however Little could have busted this game open for over 200 had he more carries than just 12. That's surprising my friends, Little could've owned this game, but that doesn't take away from the performance of Dixon who impressed me just as much with his running.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: