Wednesday, March 28, 2007

College Hoops: 4 Second Courtside Look at Darris Nichols' Buzzer Beater


It's always cool and exciting when any team wins a game with a desperate buzzer beater - no more so than the Christian Laettner shot, well maybe unless you're on the losing end.

I had caught a glimpse of the game between WV and Miss St. for a few seconds channel surfing and State was up by around 6 or 7 points with like 3:30 to go, then I switched back to what I was watching and figured it was a done deal for Miss St. That's what I get for assuming anything in college basketball. Boy did I miss a closer of a game. By now the buzzer beater shot has been replayed everywhere, but here's a quick 4 second perspective of the shot behind the goal as it went in. It makes you wish you were there in the middle of it.

No comments: