Wednesday, November 29, 2006

And The November Game Blog Award Goes To?

Last night's may have ended the month of November on a good note for Kentucky, and while they prepare diligently for North Carolina this Saturday, the Wildcat Blog looks to crown the player of the month with a Game Blog Award.

How this has worked, or how I hope it works, is for each game, I name a nominee (not necessarily the player of the game, but a player I thought deserved recognition). At the end of each month, I hand out (not really) a Game Blog Award to one player from all the nominees I listed. I hope it's just a fun way to recap monthly the players that have had good games.

So here we go now with this year's first Monthly Game Blog Award, and I'm asking for some input …


The Wildcat Blog's Game Blog Award for November Should Go To?
Free polls from Pollhost.com


And if you need a little recap or reminder of those particular games, here are the links to those recaps in which I named those nominees.

· Week 1 Noms
· Week 2 Noms
· Week 3 Nom

No comments: