Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kentucky Survives DePaul; 5th Ranked Bruins Next

Kentucky survived DePaul last night in a narrow victory after jumping out 10-0, but I was overall impressed in my first viewing of the team, which is a much, much better team.

My recap of all three days for Kentucky in Maui and my game blog nominees for the week and whatever other good stuff I might have will be coming Thursday or Friday, meanwhile, there's a game to be played tonight, and it's not going to be anything like a video game contest held by EA Sports between Derrick Jasper and a player from Memphis you see here (I think it's Memphis forward Robert Dozier?) before last night's game.

Tonight it's fifth ranked UCLA, and Sea of Blue has an excellent scouting report to help you know what to expect from tonight's game.

Tonight: Maui Invite 2nd Round, Kentucky vs UCLA, 9:30 pm, est. (ESPN)

No comments: