Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Polish Your J: Kentucky Needs A Bounceback Win

Kentucky drops out of national ranking this week, and they set their minds on College of Charleston tonight before taking on a very good North Carolina team this Saturday (CBS). This game should be a excellent tune-up before traveling to North Carolina, however, I hope it's not a game where Kentucky has their minds on the Tar Heels. Yesterday head coach Tubby Smith talked about bringing their A-game and maybe changing the starting lineup for tonight's game because Perry Stevenson got banged around in Maui,

‘ We might make a change. I think Perry (Stevenson) is a little beat up. He hasn’t really been himself and I’m not sure why, he had a turned ankle. People scout you and I know he got banged around really good. You can tell he took a couple of good shots, a couple of bumps but, he has to learn to respond in a more aggressive way. There might be a change there, but I’m not sure right now. ’

… and hey, Jared Carter is back - I'd love to see how much he's improved.

Polish Your J, it's fixin’ to be Gametime: College of Charleston vs Kentucky, tonight at 7 est.


No comments: