Thursday, December 21, 2006

Kentucky Gets Their Rap On

It's game time man, yaaayuuuuh!!!

It's well reported that the experts have picked Clemson the clear favorite against Kentucky in the Music City Bowl. Heck, even I acknowledge that Clemson is the better team and I even went as far as suggesting that the SEC's trend at the Music City Bowl doesn't bid well for Rich Brooks and the Wildcats, but that doesn't mean I'm not rooting for Kentucky to force 99.9 percent of sports betters to pee their pants and file for bankruptcy before the new year though. If I was a betting man, I would never bet against Kentucky or never bet at all.

And with a week away from their bowl game, Free Safety Marcus McClinton and a few other teammates got together for a little pre-bowl rap that's circulating on YouTube now. The vid includes Wesley Woodyard, Keenan Burton, Rafael Little, and Braxton Kelley which makes it appear kinda reminiscent of the Bears' Super Bowl Shuffle vid back in the 80s but it's not quite that spectacular. The Wildcats have alot to be proud of this season, and I'm glad to see the excitement for this team reaching a new level I haven't felt in almost 10 years.

The best part of the rap: Forget the naysayers and all the haters, forget the reporters and all the newspapers.

That is priceless and deserving of instant CATSPY award. All I have to say is watch out Clemson because I'm convinced already that no one has ever seen this Kentucky football program this close together and they're going to treat this game as a national championship, and why not? If they win, the benefits they will reap will be as though they did. Clemson on the other hand might be spoiled by bowl trips, Kentucky not so much.

Believe


Oh I believe, I just think it's easier to let my xbox controller settle the real score. I'd love nothing more than to see Clemson fall flat on their face and then start hearing Mark May and Lou Holtz on ESPN kissing up to Kentucky and proclaiming their new favorite color!

That'd be cool, right?

No comments: