Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kelley Can't Wait

I sense an urgency from Braxton Kelley, almost as if he's afraid of losing his spot to Micah Johnson since injuring his ankle a couple weeks ago. With that said, Braxton is one of my favorite guys on the defensive side of the ball and he's had time over the couple weeks to observe the D and here's what he's had to say concerning Micah and the much improved D I just can't wait to see!

LINK,

“I am glad Micah is getting better, but I plan on getting better, too. I look at it as two positives. It hurts me right now not getting to play and that is a negative. But as long as I come in and prove that I can play, everything should be OK, especially with the way Micah has played.”

and,

“The defense is looking a lot better and improving. They are playing faster and a lot of people know what they are doing now. I think we have more room to improve, but we are on the right track,” …

(Concerning the D-Line) “That makes a linebacker's job to fill gaps and make tackles for loss a lot easier because double teams not getting to us. As the D-line gets better, you will see the whole team get better.”

LIVEBLUE

No comments: