Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wildcats Thunder: College Picks Season

There isn't a better community of guys and gals than at Wildcats Thunder. I love that place because of the atmosphere and maturity that envelops that site. Last year I became a member towards the tail end of UK's season and missed all the fun stuff going on. Well this year, I'm not missing out.

My boys at THUNDER have again started their traditional pickem contest, which for bragging rights is worth it. I could play elsewhere for prizes but the last time I supposedly won something, which I was told was an autographed Natalie Gulbis magazine via AOL's SBL, it never came. You can thank the Mottram Brothers for my new found skepticism involving internet prizes. So now I play for fun, I don't bother registering for this site or that site to play. So with that said, if you wanna play for fun, if I were you I'd go to THUNDER and play, and if you're not a member, well, heck sign up because it's worth the respect you get back from the guys who run the board. (Did I mention I was going to plug Wildcats Thunder today?). :P.

MY PICKS IN BOLD for Week 1 (Record: 0-0)

· EKU vs UK
· Georgia Tech vs Notre Dame
· W. Michigan vs W. Virginia
· Mississippi vs Memphis
· Washington St. vs Wisconsin
· Maryland vs Villanova
· UCLA vs Stanford
· WKU vs Florida
· Oklahoma St vs Georgia
· Kansas St vs Auburn
· Tennessee vs California

LIVEBLUE

No comments: