Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Will The Real Smooth Please Stand Up?

Via FH, seems like our boy smooth did a collaboration with a kid in Lexington whom I've never heard of, and in fact, I wish I never heard of this collaboration after hearing it.

Ryan Ferguson--“Musically speaking, I'm not generally a fan of taking a strummy guitar and vocals track, then mixing in a dude riffing on the lyrics.””


I have to agree for the first time with Matt Jones and Mr. Ferguson here. Bradley, yo, this was def not your best. We know you can rap, but mixing it with a John Mayer wannabe (not knocking the kid, just that he reminds me of Mayer) is kinda like mixing turnip greens with your napoleon ice cream. Nasty in a bad way man.

It's like:

· eating biscuits with a load of lard in between

· watching the superbowl without one commercial of a blonde bombshell in hip huggers shoving doritos in her mouth in certain contorted positions

· eating a steak with a side of liver instead of a baked potato

· mixing lasagna in a blender with a pitcher of tea so you can get the meal and your beverage in one taking.

You get the idea. I'm having a hard time standing after hearing that one. Click the link above at your own risk man.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: