Monday, July 16, 2007

07 Heisman Hopeful Sigs

Here's what I've been doing today, (aside from researching for an article I'll be writing for Wildcats Thunder), and that's putting together signature pics not only of my favorite football Cats but the three main Heisman Go-getters on UK's squad this year. Out of the three I hope Rafael has the biggest season and he probably has the most room for improvement out of the other two Heisman favs, Andre Woodson, Keenan Burton, barring any setbacks. So here you go, The Wildcat Blog's Signature Heisman Hopeful Pics.







LIVEBLUE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It might look like that Rafael Little if flicking the bird there in that pic but I assure you he's holding his first finger up, #1 baby!

Funny how I just noticed that after I loaded it on here.

- TWB

Anonymous said...

Hey man, nice job on these new sig pictures you made.