Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Chuck Hayes' Free Throws Is Like This Morning's Doritos!

While taking a little time out from my vacation this morning, I was searching YouTube for Kentucky related stuff and while there wasn't much to be found, I did find something you could munch on for a minute: Chuck Hayes' NBA free throws which he draws a lane violation against Utah in the playoffs.

Now I never noticed Chuck Hayes' free throw style like this, maybe it's been so long it seems he's been away from UK, but just watching him be successful in the NBA after the naysayers said he'd have trouble in the beginning is sufficient enough for me right now. Honestly, I'm surprised someone in the NBA hasn't talked to Chuck about him pausing his shot, although it's legal, in the middle of his free throw shot because I can understand how I'd be drawn into the lane before he'd launch his shot from the charity stripe. It's just one of those things I guess you'd have to scout my friends, and apparently Utah players did a poor job of. Ha-ha. Enjoy the clip. I'm back on vacation now.



LIVEBLUE

No comments: