Monday, July 2, 2007

Trying To Gather Recruiting Composure

Wildcat Blog's Official Game Blog!

Everything happens so quickly with Billy Gillispie's recruiting prowess that I need to sit down and gather everything in and see what the heck is actually going on. This post is more for me than for most of you because writing this out helps me sort players out. We know from KSR that Leonard Washington could be or is anticipated to be a 2007 player and we just heard that another 2010 recruit just joined Dakota Euton in that recruiting class, KC Ross-Miller. Seems like everyday we hear of a new kid and a new offer, so with that said, here's what I can gather via Scout dot com …

2008 Commits
DeAndre Liggins, SF
2008 OFFERS
Rotnei Clark (not listed at Scout),
JaMychal Green, PF
Michael Dunigan, C
Tyler Zeller, PF
Willie Warren, PG
Darius Miller, SF
J'mison Morgan, C
Dashan Harris, PG
J'Covan Brown, SG
Chris Singleton, PF
Andre Clark, C
Terrance Henry, PF
Olek Czyz, PF
Kevin Jones, PF


2009 Commits
G.J. Vilarino, PG
2009 OFFERS
Shawn Williams, SF

2010 Commits
Dakota Euton, PF
KC Ross-Miller, PG


One thing is sure by looking at the 2008 recruiting list at Scout dot com, Billy Gillispie is making good on his word that he's going to offer as many scholarships offers to as many 4 and 5 star players that he can.

If I missed something or mistakenly ommitted a recruit please correct me. I hope to keep this list updated on a weekly basis.

LIVEBLUE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there.

you for got rotnei clarke for 2008.

-mateotemprano

Anonymous said...

Thanks, much appreciated. I wonder why Scout doesn't have him listed, but I have him listed here now on this post. Thanks again.

-TWB