Friday, July 20, 2007

Fantasy Football: NFL

I just created a 12 team Fantasy football league at Yahoo, currently 11 spots open.

If you're interested, it's head to head, playoffs week 14, 15, and 16. Eight of the 12 teams will make the playoffs. Starting lineup consists of

QB, WR, WR, RB, TE, WR/RB, K, and DEF and 6 bench spots.

If you're interested, email me at thewildcatblog@yahoo.com from your email address you want to use (has to be a yahoo email i believe to play - free to create) so I can send you an invite to the league.

I honestly want active members who love to play. If you don't think you'll have time to play and manage your team, it's ok if you don't want to play. I want guys ... or gals ... who are going to be active and manage their team.

Thanks yall.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: