Monday, July 16, 2007

My Head Could Fit In That Shoe!

Back from my vacation, I didn't think a week could have been that spectacular until I was offered a free tour of Rupp Arena! Yeah, I was in Lexington last week and it was a blast. I stocked up on UK hats (I love hats), visited the horse farm (I have to say the mighty fine ladies riding the beautiful horses made smelling horse manuer pleasant), and took video of Rupp Arena … with the football turf set down inside. It was cool, so the following videos are of Rupp Arena and my free tour, it's got amateur written all over it as you can tell by the out of focus and shaking camera … I took it with my digital camera which I think didn't do that bad of job quite frankly. What you think?

Locker Room



Locker Room 2



Rupp Arena Football Turf



Football Turf 2



LHL




Amateur, I know, but I had a blast, and more like these are to come after I hopefully get autographs and pictures from the football team before their season starts up. Wish me luck.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: