Monday, July 2, 2007

Leonard Washington Knows Perry Stevenson Very Well

As always, a truck load of thanks goes to Matt Jones and KSR for providing us listeners with the downloadable content of their interviews. The following are the short yet awkward quotes of Leonard Washington being interviewed by Matt Jones. A 4 on the awkward scale, but it wasn't bad. There are four other teams on the list for Washington's services, he grew up liking mostly one certain NBA guy, and he knows a current UK player very well. This should be quick …

Game Is Like? {Charles Barkley}
“Myself, I'm just a hard player, just like to play hard.”

Grew Up Liking?
“People like Kevin Garnett, people like that. Kevin Garnett mostly.”

How Long In Contact With BCG?
“We've been in contact pretty much. I've been in contact with all his coaches matter of fact.”

Do You Know UK?
“They're a traditional (?) school. I'd love to go there. Just glad to have a chance to.”

On His Visit …
… I just want it to be a big surprise, just.”

His List
“Arizona, Washington, Ole Miss, USC, that's about it.”

School Attributes?
“Just not a place where I can come in and play right away, but I can be taught the game as well as learning the game.”

Know Any Current UK Players?
“Yeah, a couple years ago me and Perry Stevenson played on the same travel team. I know him very well.”

Sounds like to me if he really wants to play at UK as he says, he should be a Wildcat soon enough.

LIVEBLUE



No comments: