Monday, April 2, 2007

06-07 Cheerleading: Who's Hot?




I took a look at the Dance Team's roster, it's only fair that I take a look now at the Cheerleading Squad.

As good as the Kentucky's history is in hoops, the University of Kentucky's Cheerleading team has just as much, if not more, to cheer and be glad about. They have 15 National College Cheerleading Championships, more than any school, so they have a right to be just as proud and have a right to be just as respected by anyone else as Kentucky basketball is.

Comprised of two teams, Blue and White, here are four cheerleaders from the 06-07 squads, two from both squads, who I think are just down right gorgeous. Again, it's a subjective thing, so lower the hand before you feel the need to slap me in the face or send me that hate email. And really, if you feel the need, tell me if I have bad taste or not.

Blue Squad





Left: Tara Allen, Sr {Hotter} Right: Kelly Dupree, Sr {More Hotter}

White Squad



Left: Maleah Danner, Fr {Most Hottest} Right: Bretlyn Reese, Fr {Hot}

Rank

#1 Maleah Danner, Fr {White Squad}
#2 Kelly Dupree, Sr {Blue Squad}
#3 Tara Allen, Sr {Blue Squad}
#4 Bretlyn Reese, Fr {White Squad}

Interesting Facts

· Tara Allen's Profile, Not many people know this, but I: Didn’t make the cheerleading squad in 6th grade. {Practice makes perfect!}

· Kelly Dupree's Profile, Major at UK: Telecommunications {I hope that's not the professional way of saying Telemarketer!}

· Maleah Danner's Profile, Favorite Movie: Elf, Dumb and Dumber, and The Notebook {She likes those stupid funny movies like me!}

· Bretlyn Reese's Profile, Not many people know this, but I: Color code my closet {Wow, I haven't color coded anything since Elementary school!}

So there you go, four of the hottest cheerleaders from Kentucky's 06-07 roster, however the dance team girls have them beat by waaaay much. Ha Ha!

No comments: