Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Everyone's Gotta Have A FaThEaD

Think Fast, Too Slow!



I saw a commercial, not necessarily this one, for Fatheads the other day and while I was thinking how cool it would be to have a life-size Brett Favre stuck to the side of my bedroom wall, or even if I could find just the Green Bay Logo, I started thinking how cool it would be if they came up with college fatheads. Well, they do! After going to there website, they not only have NFL & College fatheads, but they have of course NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLB and freakin' Star Wars fatheads! And I'm not sure what a swimsuit fathead will be about but if it has anything to do with SI's Swimsuit models … ok, ok, ok I'm a jerk, but it might seem fathead.com might be trying to target the pre-puberty adolescent boy consumer audience with the swimsuit edition, although I'm pretty sure it would sell confidently without them.

Me? Well, I'm all about Kentucky of course [right, LoL]. How dare I think about having a life-size swimsuit model stuck to the side of my bedroom wall staring at me with her seductive eyes while I'm sleeping before I stick a more than life-size University of Kentucky logo on my wall first! I mean, too bad they won't come out with say a life-size fathead of Rondo stealing the ball because the NCAA won't allow college players to make money off of them, but a sweet logo like this stuck to the side of my wall is cool enough man! [Hint: This would be a cool b-day or Christmas present if anyone's reading].

Right about now, I'm thinking a life-size Giddyup Gillispie stuck to the side of my living room wall as I watch Kentucky games next season would be kinda sweet. What about you?

LIVEBLUE

No comments: