Monday, April 23, 2007

Daaang, I Didn't Know There Would Be Dancers Here!

The following pic comes from Nathan Fowler at AOL's Fanhouse, and apparently this picture is circulating around the internet, and Fowler isn't so much impressed by the pic but more so by what these three coaches could be talking about with each other.

“It certainly makes you wonder though what exactly could have been discussed when ostracized former Kentucky head coach Tubby Smith sat down with Rick Barnes and Billy Donovan (one who turned down the UK job directly and another who was strongly rumored to be on Kentucky's short list). I'm going with Ashley Judd as the main talking point, but feel free to use the comment section to give your ideas.”

Well I'm not so worried at all at what the three might be talking about, I'm kinda curious myself as to what the heck the guy in the red shirt sitting just below them is thinking to himself. You know, somethin' like … Daaang, I didn't know there would be dancers here!

And the guy in the green shirt looks amused also. I don't know maybe they're watching Rick Majerus eating a buffet plate, and the guy in the white shirt is calling his best friend telling him “Dude, you have to come see this”.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: