Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ra Smooth Droppin Rhymes Live!

Via Kentucky Sports Radio, Matt Jones reports that Ramel “Smooth” Bradley will be performing tonight in a mini-concert held at the Triple Crown Lounge in Lexington.

If you haven't heard Bradley's rap skills, you can check it out on his My Space Profile. Out of the three song samples he provides there, Just The Life, Ring The Alarm, and Myspace Freestyle, Just The Life which has a cool beat and a tight melody is by far the best among them, and I can see it being played on radio, I think it's that good. Go check it out when you can.

You can go to KSR's Smooth In Concert comment section for tonight's event info if you're in the area and interested in attending. Here's to hoping that the guys at KSR record some footage and post some of it on YouTube for us to see. Cross you fingers!

P.S. If anyone has or can get the lyrics to 'Just The Life', please send them my way. I would appreciate it.

No comments: