Wednesday, April 11, 2007

If You Ain't Got No Coach, Take Ur Broke Broke...


H O O O O M E!!! … RoTfLmFa0!!!

Via Kentucky Sports Radio, Mr. Matt Jones calls this song, if you wanna call it that, the reason why he hates morning radio. Me, on the other hand, this is why I LOVE morning radio because there ain't nothing like listening to a bunch of dumba*^$# that make you spit out your morning beverage all over your freshly dried polo on your way to work to start your day. Hey, at least you have something to talk about when you get to work and at least you feel a little smarter after hearing something so ridiculous. It's an ego-booster. People are actually dumber and more stupid - who woulda known?

I, however, relish parodies because I like to think I'm a decent parody writer - I just don't go recording them. THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE. I've written probably close to 30 parodies in my lifetime, with a maybe a handful that have been, according to my friends and family as, really really morning radio great, but I've never shared them with anyone because, well, I have low esteem with that sorta stuff, but when I hear parodies, any kind, they're just funny to me, they bring a smile to my face, even if they're just plain stupid because I know how much stupid filled hours have been poured into putting one together and if the parody bombs, then you're even that much more stupid. And that's what's sometimes is funnier. Ha!

One good site online, if it's still active, is called Am I Right.com which is a site solely for posting original parodies and even your own recordings now. Excellent site.

But back to Kentucky Sports Radio, check out the Kentucky parody from a local morning radio show. I think it's hilarious!

LIVEBLUE

No comments: