Monday, April 2, 2007

Dance Team: One word - HOT

As you can tell, since this blog pretty much goes into hibernation when basketball and football are in the off season, I thumb around UK Sports for anything interesting and appealing [I should really try and be consistent throughout the year], however, I am human, and don't hate me for the following because it's 100% subjective and to each their own opinion.

Kentucky's 07-08 Dance Team Roster is up, and these two lovely dancers from last season, in my opinion, are the two hottest dancers returning on the roster.



Left: Soph, Courtney Neuburg, Right: *Junior, Lana Pohl

*Lana Pohl, Most Hottest. Am I wrong? Tell me.

From Lana Pohl's Profile:

If I could eat any meal, it would be: A big plate of pasta with garlic bread and a salad.

I'm in love already. Ha Ha!

From Courtney Neuburg's Profile:

If I could eat any meal, it would be: Buffalo chicken fingers, cheese fries and key lime pie.

She makes it a hard decision, but how can you beat a plate of pasta with garlic bread and pasta! I can live on that for life. Just add a tall glass of sweet iced tea with xtra ice and nice serving of apple crisp with vanilla ice cream and I'm a happy man. Happy man.


Oh and BTW, congratulations to the 2007 Dance team for finishing 3rd place at the Dance Nationals.

No comments: