Sunday, April 22, 2007

Chuck Hayes Becomes A Father

Former Kentucky favorite Chuck Hayes missed pregame warm ups vs Utah in their opening playoff series Saturday to be present for the birth of his son, Dorian Titus Hayes, six pounds, seven ounces.

Hayes did however make it to the game in which the Rockets defeated the Jazz by nine, 84-75. Hayes finished with 4 pts, 9 rebounds. Congrats Hayes, for your first playoff victory and for the birth of your new baby boy.

Hayes is not the only one playing post season action. Here are two other players I'll be following this post season:

· Kelenna Azubuike, Golden State Warriors

· Tayshaun Prince, Detroit Pistons (But I'll direct you to Need4Sheed for his coverage)

LIVEBLUE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your stuff. I've been following for quite a while. Didn't you used to write on AOL under the name treesoup or something like that?

Thanks for the links and we'll keep linking your way as well.

www.firebilly.com

Anonymous said...

Yep, that be me. Thanks for the linkage and for reading my stuff. I really appreciate it. After I stopped doing this blog on AOL in 05 to put together this blog here at blogspot I lost a lot of readership, so thanks for the comment!

I love the 'Fire ____' Dynasties, keep 'em comin'. You have somethin' good goin there.