Friday, April 6, 2007

WCB's New Sidebar Features

Sounds like Mitch Barnhart has found his man, so the Wildcat Blog is anxiously awaiting the press conference to see who our next head coach is.

Aside from all the madness which has been the Kentucky search the past couple weeks, I have added a few features to the blog which I think are cool and I hope are helpful to my readers. At the top of my sidebar you'll see a link to 'favorite' my blog on your technorati favs list. Technorati is a free service online you can sign up for which will put your favorite blogs [or blogroll] all in one place and updates them for you when they're new posts.

On down my sidebar you'll see three or four news items which have been tailored by me specifically for Kentucky themed news. I'll add more to the search list as relevant items pertaining to Kentucky become popular.

And lastly at the bottom of my sidebar, you can browse my favorite blogs or even search my favorite blogs at Technorati. It's just a cool way to share with others the sites I regularly visit. I hope to add more in the future, and I hope at least some of my readers find it cool and helpful. And if you have a blog already, if you visit Technorati and sign up to use their service, drop me a comment, or email me, and I'll add you to my list. And if you have a Kentucky related blog, I really hope you let me know about it so I can add you to my small list of Kentucky blogs I have now. Thanks.

Here's to hoping Kentucky has found their guy as next basketball coach. I've a special post coming later today after UK's press conference/announcement, so come back!

No comments: