Monday, May 14, 2007

Bringing Your Hamga Fried and Scrambled

I realize this is about a week late, but hey, I really don't think anyone DOESN'T visit KSR anyways, so this is old news, but if you read this blog you should know that I love to make old news new news, it's part of my mission statement man, so …

Matt Jones wasn't kidding at all, and I'm not making fun of the kid at all, but I'm just saying it was very, very difficult to understand Beas Hamga.

So instead putting down here Hamga quotes from KSR's interview, I decided instead to put together a comprehensive list of the words and phrases that I did understand from Hamga's interview. It really was a quick interview if you just stick to what you could understand. You're welcome :).

Beas Hamga

uh, you know everyday, at the time you know, theres some thing everybody has to bring to a team, yeah i mean, you know my mind, old seven club, oh yeah it was fun, it was very fun, i think hes gonna graduate next weekend, it was fun it was fun, gonna be, i might gonna play, i might gonna start right away, you know, they really want me to go there and start right away, they want me, they like, like I'm saying I don't know if I'm going to be there, that's what I'm looking for, hold on what do you mean by favor, yeah right now, unlv they show me love, and Kentucky also, alright thank you.

And during the whole thing I thought I heard him say he'd beat up Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and Aquaman and beat them up together like fried zucchini and chili beans and mash them together and make delicious sandwich with fresh saltine crackers with tall glass of milk for lunch. But again, I'm not really sure.

My Hamga has a first name, it's H-A-M-G-A. My Hamga has a second name it's I'll stuff you in your face!

Tyler Zeller

Maybe I'm spoiled by Woo Radio, but this was a pretty boring interview with Zeller giving pretty generic answers especially about playing with Hamga and DeAndre Liggins.

However the highlight of this interview was when Matt Jones tells Zeller that being able to play the piano will help with the ladies and then Zeller kinda half laughs. I have a feeling he was blushing on the other end.

Me need Woo food. Me dying from lack of Woo Wadio.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: