Tuesday, May 8, 2007

"Don't Want You Thinkin' Bout It, Maybe You Should Blog About It, Cuban, Your Mavs Lost To An 8 Seed In A 6-Game Battle!"


Even though Golden State lost to Utah in Game 1 of their Conference Semi's 116-112, (Buike didn't play), I did however find quite an amusing vid set to the tune Justin Timberlake's song What Goes Around Comes Around celebrating their history making defeat of the Dallas Mavericks in Round 1. Um, just go see it!, (or watch below) and stick around for the closing credits … it doesn't get any better than this.



What goes around goes around goes around goes right in to beat you dow - wwwn.

So what is Mark Cuban feeling these days since his team was on the short end of a history making event? Well it looks like the blog maverick is speechless. It's kinda funny though for an owner's blog, which I admit I've visited maybe 3 times, you'd assume he'd be talking about his playoff loss to Golden State. At least a, I'm pissed I don't wanna blog about basketball right now, or something, but Cuban fans get nothing. The only thing close on his front page related to basketball is a post where he is ripping non-Dallas Maverick fans to stop emailing him about officiating. Oh well, I'm disappointed, but who cares.

All I know is that I'm a Golden State fan now that Buike has joined the team; I'm actually a fan of any team who holds on its roster a UK alum. That's just the way it is. I'm a HUGE Kentucky HOMER and proud of it.

And speaking of Azubuike, yet again, Wildcats Thunder member stizzack posts that our boy Azubuike made ESPN's Top 10 plays with a nasty breakaway dunk. In his own words: “… it was old school Buike. Ky style!

I've spent most the morning trying to find this vid and I have no luck finding it. I have little patience in things like this and I'm not the greatest internet searcher either, but I try, so if any one of you have seen this vid and know where I can get my fingers on it, please post me a comment telling me where. I would really appreciate it because I wanna add it to this post.

Aside from this non-news which is news now (J/K, I'm really laughing) I might be away for a couple days as I'm working on a special post for sometime Friday unless PP or/and JL announce they're coming to UK then I'll post something special quicker than a bunny rabbit in a carrot farm.

What the heck, now I just wanna dance to some JT.

***Warning: Language in video***



Scarlette Johansson is H - H - H - H O-O-O-T HOT, yo!

LIVEBLUE

No comments: