Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What Better Way ...

… to cheer up after going 0-3 with the prospect of going 0-4 by the end of tomorrow than to get our minds off the possibility (maybe the REALITY) of Patterson not picking Kentucky with another Ashley Judd post.



Via In Case You Didn't Know, Ashley Judd is on the June/July cover of the latest C Magazine. ICYDK also posts for us some Ashley Judd quotes from topics of her stay at a treatment center for anxiety/depression to her role in the movie Bug. Check it out,

Judd, on her role in Bug - “The script put me in a ‘bet-you-can’t-do-this’ situation, so I wanted to prove that I could. I like projects that provoke me as an artist.

But perhaps her most interesting quote is this,

It’s so fortunate that people are interested in my movies, but when I talk to someone, all I want to do is discuss social justice and changing the world.” - Ashley Judd.

Also, check out these two pics of Judd and Danica Patrick chillin' together (unfortunately I forget where I found these at)


Well, I still can't stop thinking about going 0-3 in one day. Sorry Ashley, maybe only a nice edition of Woo Radio can cheer me up at this point - especially since my gut is telling me Mr. Patrick Patterson ain't coming to Lexington either.

At least someone is enjoying a little life right now.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: