Thursday, May 10, 2007

Good To See Ashley Judd Do Some Movies

When I first started this blog on AOL some years ago, I think I made more references to Ashley Judd than anything. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but you get the point. And when I came across this hot pic of her at KSR



I began to think of how I've let this blog seriously neglect UK's Queen. Not that it's hard to find pics of her, just google her, but I have unfortunately given this blog injustice by not mentioning her enough (or none at all!).

And it's kinda hard giving props to her or admiring her beauty without looking like some crazed fan whom which it only cares about.

BTW, I wonder if Nick Lachey still wants to be to the Cincinnati Bearcats what Ashley Judd is to Kentucky?

Anyways, Ashley's been out of the news for awhile, I hear that she talks about her 47-day stay at a rehab center for depression in the newest issue of Entertainment Weekly, and while that's her business, I wish her the best of luck in everything she does. And with that I find that our Queen of the Bluegrass has a couple movies in store for us.

Bug

In Bug, Judd plays a lonely waitress living in fear of her abusive ex-husband (Where have we hear this plot before?). But the movie seems to center around these, well, bugs. Just go to the site and watch the trailer. It's kinda creepy man. It's a thriller/drama/suspense/horror/not a love story movie.

Crossing Over

In a movie with Harrison Ford, Sean Penn, and Ray Liotta, Judd will join them in this movie which has just begun production about illegal immigrants trying to get legal status in LA which sounds like a much more interesting movie than about bugs.

Whichever movie is more successful, here's to wishing to see Ashley Judd more in the spotlight because her fans miss her.

LIVEBLUE

1 comment:

Paul Levinson said...

I'm looking forward to Ashley Judd in Bug too - see my Bug Coming