Monday, May 7, 2007

Sign The WE WANT LUKASZ OBRZUT ON DANCING WITH THE STARS Petition!

I honestly am not sure what will actually come of this, but this is a way to show your support and I will do what I can to get this to the right people.

As Woo (Lukasz Obrzut) said on the Sports Mob, he feels he has to be a star first before ever thinking of going on Dancing With The Stars. We here at the Wildcat Blog think otherwise. Big Woo IS a star, and I think he SHOULD express some interest for going on the show. In fact, I'm so sure he'd be a star on Dancing With The Stars that I'm officially asking all Kentucky fans to leave me an email or leave me a comment here on this post with your name (first) and location (city, state) with your words of SUPPORT of wanting to see Big Woo on Dancing With the Stars. Once I get what I feel is enough support, I'll send this on over to Matt Jones and I'll contact whoever I can at ABC.com and send them the undying support for our Big man for being on the show, and who knows, maybe they make a special college athlete edition of the popular dance show or maybe they simply do contact Lukasz! How cool would that be man!

If you do email me with your support for Lukasz, you have my honest word that I will not share email addresses with anyone, otherwise PLEASE leave comments on this post which is the easier way. All comments supporting Lukasz Obrzut WILL be published!

So there's two ways to show your support. 1) Email The Wildcat Blog or 2) COMMENT ON THIS POST WITH YOUR SUPPORT.

I'll try my best to get these to Matt Jones and to the producers/writers, whoever, over at ABC.com.

LIVEBLUE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Woo has my support
John Osborn
Ft. Meade MD

Anonymous said...

Send Woo to the show!!

Anonymous said...

Orbzut you animal!!!

Anonymous said...

I will support Woo and will be cheering for him all the way. I think he should give it a try. I was a big fan when he played for Kentucky and I will be a fan if he tries out for the show too. Good Luck Woo:)