Monday, May 14, 2007

Woo Wadio, Woo-View #3

Here are some more Woo quotes that each and every time just become and more and more priceless. Go hear the clip too because Woo shines insight on how Tubby might have held back on the talent his teams were capable of. Thank You KSR and Matt.

On his graduation, Woo: “I did graduate and I'm enjoying myself out by the pool rather than sitting in that non-air conditioning studio with you guys.”

After hearing Katherine the Intern is going to be at the Sports Mob party, Woo says, “Oh, ok, that sounds fine to me.”

Then Matt says, “I thought that the crew would be enough (reason to come to the party).”

Woo: “The crew would be enough? How many bottles of wine (do you guys?) have?” Reason enough to love Woo.

Woo on his graduation picture: “Yeah you guys as well how proud I was of my graduation by looking at the picture with our academic advisor.”

Woo's Blue Room? Woo, Sheray, and Randolph Morris chillin' with the ladies at some bar?

Woo: “No, you know, you guys saw too much and start making up the story. (somethin, somethin) That's how rumors start, yall get me in trouble.”

Woo on his Derby pick: “Yeah, yeah, you know how I do. I play my cards blind so I bet before they flip the cards.” (another Woo classic)

If Woo opened a restaurant and O.J. Simpson came in to dine, would Woo kick him out?

Woo: “I would hope he would spend as much money as he can in my restaurant and would be working (?) to come back because I'm a businessman. I'm not a hater.” Go Woo!

I'd just be sure not to give OJ a knife of any kind at his table. Have the waitress cut his steak for him.

Advice for Lucas and Patterson, Woo: “If they wanna play with the best, for the best, they better choose Kentucky.”

LOVEWOO
LIVEBLUE

No comments: