Sunday, May 6, 2007

Is This A Joke Or Does Billy G Seriously Need A Break?


As Matt Jones puts it quite perfectly, this guy is visiting Kentucky tomorrow. I hope that's the same sense of bewilderment in Matt Jones' post title that I had reading it. The guy on the left is Tyler Zeller, one of Kentucky's latest recruiting targets and according to Rivals is a 5 star recruit ranked at #16 for 2008.

I mean the first thing that pokes out at you is this kid definetly doesn't look like the prototype UK player Kentucky is used to seeing - this pic is worse than Curry Flurry's pic, but hey if he's that good, nationally ranked, then chase after him I guess. I mean I know nothing about this kid other than he immediately reminded me of the kid who played DJ on Roseanne. And don't be hatin' on me either because if we're all honest with ourselves, when we all first saw Zeller's pic we thought, what the ….

Scout dot com's lists one of his areas of improvement as strength conditioning. No, really? I think that's what jumps out at you when you first see him. I understand that Zeller has probably muscled up some since that pic but you have to admit that pic there did make you do a double take at your computer screen.

LIVEBLUE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wildcat Blog just wanted to let you know we linked this article at Wildcats Thunder Blog in Zeller to visit UK Monday post. Thought I'd let you know. Also stop by the board we've been wondering were you've been. Keep up the good work here.