Thursday, May 31, 2007

Poll Results!

And that's how you peeps voted my friends. Although not surprising - the most biased poll in the blogosphere - but I hope now that we've settled the issue. Espn, you're wrong and we're right. It's pretty simple you know?

However Big Blue Nation you, if you haven't already noticed apparently 15 of you would take bribery and 15 minutes of fame over being loyal to the fan base. Shame shame shame I tell you. I'd at least ask for Stewart Scott's contacts, Chris Berman's bobblehead, or Rachel Nichols' true makeup: black eyeliner and vampire teeth. Six of you say you have connections with ESPN. That's kinda interesting, I wonder how many of ESPN employees are die hard Kentucky fans.

Anywho, the results have spoken. A sincere thank you to everyone who voted. Next poll will be put up soon.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: