Monday, May 14, 2007

Roger Clemens At UK


Not that I'm a huge baseball fan, in fact, I really hate baseball but I only follow it a little, emphasize a little, if it's UK related.

However, I do know who Roger Clemens is, I'm lucky to have his rookie card which probably is only worth maybe 20 bucks, and when the Rocket comes to Lexington to teach some skills to the Kentucky baseball team then yo, I'm on top it man. Well maybe not that on top of it since this is also about a week late.

By now you all know that Roger Clemens visited the UK baseball team and we all know the link he has with Lexington. And if you live in the Lexington area, perhaps you caught this following video on the local news or something, it's something quite special for Kentucky Athletics …



· Clemens Visits UK, Pics

Anytime I have a chance to talk to the guys at the University of Kentucky is great.” -- Roger Clemens

LIVEBLUE

No comments: