Monday, May 7, 2007

Woo Radio: Woo-view 2

I know it's been a good week since Matt Jones graciously shared with us the 2 hours of Big Woo on the Sports Mob, and as I've said recently I've been so behind on this blog and Kentucky news over the past week that catching up to things like this I'm finally getting to now.

Now I've enjoyed the first edition of Woo radio, so funny I had to post what I thought about it never knowing that actually it might be a recurring thing over at the sports mob. So it's without hesitation that I post my recap/thoughts/Woo quotes from the 2 hour Woo radio edition with much much thanks to Matt Jones and his crew over there. It's Woo-erful!

Woo Radio, Hour 1

· Prince vs. MJ. Somehow the conversation went to who's better Prince or Michael Jackson to questioning whether Carlos Boozer trashed Prince's crib in a house party. It was later confirmed that it was Prince who trashed Carlos Boozer's crib.

Woo's response though: “No, I was in Poland at the time … No, I was washin my hands from it.

· Matt Jones quote to Woo: “You can say butt, it's ok.

· MJones reading comments:

Chris Tomlin sounds like the last remaining midget from the Wizard of Oz.

Like Woo says, Prince is a fruit.

·More Woo quotes.

Woo on maybe participating on Dancing with the Stars: “No, I have to be a star first.

Well don't speak so quickly there Woo, you ARE a star, and The Wildcat Blog is now petitioning ALL KENTUCKY FANS to email The Wildcat Blog with your support for wanting to see Lukasz Obrzut. More to come on this in a bit.

Woo on meeting Gillispie and setting up workouts with other teams: “Yeah, yeah, I'm definetly looking forward to that that cause you know I'm mean the situation when I came move to Louisville and go see my mom and dad and hey I'm home, can I move into the basement.

That's classic my friends.

Woo on paying him $50 to say wa wa wee wa: “No, I'm not Borats fan, I'm polish fan.

· New Woo Nickname: Orange Juice.

Woo: “This is not first time hearing this, so we may get Bobby Perry on the phone maybe and he can explain a little bit about the nickname cause theres a special story that come with the nickname.

· How tough of a load is the Curry Flurry down low? I bet yall have to double team him, right?

Woo: “His hair or his body?

· Jasper leaving?

Woo: “You guys read too much newspapers.

· Who has worse hair: Matt Jones or Saul Smith?

Woo: “Before or after surgery?

· On if he's going to open a restaurant.

Woo: “You know restaurant business is very risky business.

And there's your business tip of the day.

· Woo's Derby Pick: “I don't know, number two?” (Classic!)

And aside from these classic Woo quotes, the first hour is also full of the guys questioning Woo's drinking capacity. The show is really that funny and spontaneous.

Woo Radio, Hour 2

· More goody quotes and comments.

Tomlin's voice causes me hallucinations.” (some commenter)

· Woo's favorite movies: “Gladiator, Braveheart.”

Second favorite snack: “Scooby snacks.”

· Conversation about a pic online with Woo wearing a camo hat and nothing else …

Sheray Thomas: “Whoa!!!.”

Woo: “That might be last time I come in here. You guys keep postin stuff like that!

· Reggie Hanson a little beast. Does he still got it?

Sheray Thomas: “A little bit. I don't know if he can hang with the young boys, but …

· More Goody Comments

Woo is so wonderful he breast feeds John Madden.

Woo is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in the game of tennis.

BREAKING NEWS: Woo makes the two horse the favorite even though the draw hasn't happened.

The Tomlinator is so good, he's woo-liscious.

· Conversation about Bradley getting in Bogut's face and talking smack

Woo: “He knew he was next to the bench when you have Sheray Thomas Randolph Morris, Lukasz Obrzut, and Shegari Alleyne ready to go so … I'd be talking smack too!

· HIGHLIGHT OF SHOW: Woo takes a set of Louisville basketball team cards and throws them on the ground. You can here them smack the floor! Priceless.

· Apparently something made Big Woo cry, not on the show though, but we're wondering what made him cry.

Woo: “Maybe on the next show.

· Sheray Thomas and Lukasz Obrzut on Kentucky's fan base.

Sheray Thomas: “We appreciate all the love and support you've showed us.

Woo: “Thank you to all of you who listened to us and who stops by and says hello and just have a regular conversation like we're another person. I also wanna apologize for my cronky days cause as my roommate know and a few other people I get (something) cranky, especially when I'm hungry in the morning. I'm not the morning person.

Funny stuff I have to say. Keep Big Woo on the airwaves!

LIVEBLUE

No comments: