Monday, June 18, 2007

2010: Year Of The Silver Spoon

Via Wildcats Thunder, some kid named Dakota Euton just verballed to Kentucky for 2010.



Yeah, that kid up there. A 6-7, 200 lbs PF from Rose Hill Christian HS in Ashland, KY. I don't know much other than this kid had Florida and Duke on his list and the fact that this kid just verballed over those schools is impressive as a Kentucky fan. In fact, I know so much nothing about this kid that the only thing I do know is that he reminds me of …



Yeah, Silver Spoon's Rick Schroder. I have such a warped mind, but I can't help these things. Wait, I apologize for this benighted outburst of a post. I'm not a judge of character, well maybe sometimes, but what I am is a judge of pictures, and what I see is what you get my friends.

I'm sure Dakota Euton is a well mannered young man, and the Wildcat Blog welcomes him to Kentucky. Additionally, we here at the Wildcat Blog hope Dakota Euton a well-measured and filled to the rim success during his time at Kentucky despite my ignorant ramblings of what his appearance reminds me of. I'm sure he's a good kid and 2010 will be a good year to look forward to now that this kid verballed because I trust what Billy G is doing until he proves me wrong.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: