Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Andy Katz Still Can't Spell

(Get your I can't splell mug at Spreadshirt!)

This is the funniest thing all week yet. Via Wildcat Fan Report, courtesy of a chat transcript via ESPN's Sports Nation, Katz was asked why he hated UK so much, so he goes on to explain why he said that Donovan didn't want to go to Kentucky (he just reporting what he was told). In fact Katz said the following, and I copy and paste from the chat transcript on WFR

Andy Katz: (4:17 PM ET )I’d really like to address this question. It makes no sense to me why this perceptionis out there among some, and I underscore some, Kentucky fans. Reporting that Donovan didn’t want to go to Kentucky doesn’t mean that there is any ill will toward Kentucky. I was simply reporting what I was being told.”

Then finishes it up with

“So, please erase the word hate from the verancular when referring to me and Kentucky, It’s simply not true.”

Alas, but he's not really finished. He had to add an extra chat entry to correct his misspelling of the word perceptionis
,

Andy Katz: (4:17 PM ET )oops typo on perception above. For the record, the type box we use on these chats is really, really small and it’s hard to see all the letters.”

Yeah, oops. LoL. Ok, I'll give him that much I guess. I actually can tolerate Andy Katz, and in all honesty, this misspelling presented here today was an honest mistake, but I'm just sayin that Katz has a knack for misspelling lately, bout as badly as Donovan has with flirting with jobs.

ALSO: Katz apparently misspelled vernacular too (he spelled it verancular), but again, it's because of the small text boxes.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: