Thursday, June 7, 2007

Big Woo Tee

Ok, this will be the last time today that I plug my blog shop of t-shirts and merchandise, but I just received a comment from someone supporting Big Woo for dancing on the stars tv show. At first I thought it was a comment from someone wanting to see that on a t-shirt, then when I realized it was posted on the Big Woo petition post, I was like, ohhhh, but then I was like aaaahhhhhhhh, and now I give you the Big Woo for Dancing With The Stars Petition Tee. Buy one. Really, buy one and let's see if they ask him on the show. Big Woo ballroom dancing would be like going on a tour with Billy Gillispie recruiting nationwide. OK, not quite, but almost! Here's the Big Woo tee …


Front of shirt



Back of shirt



And don't forget to go sign the Big Woo Petition for being on Dancing With The Stars because we all would love to see Big Woo ballroom dancing live on national tv! It'd be awesome!

LIVEBLUE

No comments: