Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wildcat Blog Shop Open

I'm proud to present to you this afternoon the grand opening of my tiny, little, bitty shop I opened at Cafe Press. I have a few T's up and other merchandise, and through the year I plan to update my t-shirt designs that go along with the theme and phrases of this blog.

First up, here's your Official Wildcat Blog T-shirt, also available in Women's T …



So please, help a blogger out and least go check it out at The Wildcat Blog Shop or by clicking on the Cafe Press logo at the top-left of the main page here to get to my shop, and if there's anything you'd like for me to put on a Tshirt (pertaining to the theme of this blog of course) drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do. Anything to please the consumer yo, without breaking laws and guidelines of course.

I'll be adding more designs as soon as I can upload them there so keep checking back! Get your Wildcat Blog gear cuz We're Cool Like That!

LIVEBLUE

No comments: