Sunday, June 17, 2007

If They Were The Same Kid ...

Inspired by Conan O'Brien, I decided to start a feature here at the Wildcat Blog called If They Were The Same Kid. I take head shots of two Kentucky related players, or one Kentucky player and an opponent's player's head shot and see what they would look like if they were the same player and thus saving someone a scholarship (I'm always looking for new inventive ways to help my school save on scholarships you know). If you haven't figured it out yet, this is a cheap ripoff of Conan's If They Mated skit on late night TV. Now on to today's first episode of contestants …


First up, what kind of scholarship would you give away if Derrick Jasper and Mark Coury were the same person?



Let's see you'd might get something like this …



Ok, that what was really lame, too much distortion, but trust me, these get better.



Second, what would you get if you mix the skills of UK breakout star Jodie Meeks and an unproven Michael Porter?



Whoa, too much hair coloring, let's lay off the it's for men hair coloring shall we?



And finally, what would happen if we saved on coaches? Let's say, only for the sake of humoring my mind, that we mix Gillispie's services with Glenn Cyprien's, what kinda dude would we get for a coach?



It might look something like this … I could be wrong but …



Why? Whyy? Why do I decide to do this? Why?

I hope for this feature to be regular event for now on. The Wildcat Blog gets great pleasure out choosing and mixing, and in fact, I promise you I'll only get better at it. That's a promise you can bank on.

LIVEBLUE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats crazy looking & funny at the same time..

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's seriously amateur, but I laughed.

I think I used too much distortion, next go round it should look better.

-TWB