Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Fantasy Prediction: Kent State

This week I take a minor look at Kent State. Don't know much about them, but I'm expecting a blow out win for the Wildcats. In fact, if Woodson wants to be on the national radar for Heisman consideration, he's gonna have to blow out teams like Eastern Kentucky and Kent State. Same goes for Little also, the other offensive player Kentucky could have for a Heisman hopeful this upcoming season.

So anyways, Sept.8, at home, against Kent. State, a week before we get our chance to take it to the Cardinals. I like a blow out in this one, without scouting the team of course cuz I'm … say it with me … cool like that. Kentucky 48-0 over Kent State. Here's what I predict our kids will do, without trying to predict padding stats …

QB Andre Woodson: 325 yds, 3 TDs
RB Little: 140 yds, 2 TDs, 45 yds receiving
WR Burton: 145 receiving, 2 TD
WR Lyons: 85 receiving, TD
TE Tamme: 40 yds receiving, TD
K Seibler: 2 FGs

DEF: 0 pts allowed, 2 fumble recoveries, 2 interceptions

FINAL SCORE: 48-0.

I think that's plausible, huh?

LIVEBLUE

1 comment:

mongoose777 said...

Hey,

I hope your 'lil wildcats think like you do regarding Kents football team.
However, I do love your QB Woodson.
Three major college magazines (Lindy,Athlon,Phil Steele) are predicting your team to be around the 6-win game catagory for this year, while the same previews have Kent between 8/9 wins. Kent State is an up and coming team and will fight the wildcats till the end. I predict a much closer game since your defense appears to be near the bottom in all catagories of all D1 college rankings.
Since you mentioned that you were to cool like that or shall I say lazy like that, I'd say do your homework next time on Kent State.