Monday, June 4, 2007

What's Up With Sparks? I Don't Know

KSR wrote the other day how they hung out with Patrick Sparks and noticed he lost some weight since his senior season at Kentucky. That inspired me to do a basic search (that's all I'm good for, yo), and I have to say, there's not much on Patrick Sparks in terms of oddity. But I did find a fan site which is loaded with game pics of the kid and the following pick of Sparks signing an autograph for a kid while Rajon Rondo (The Magician) boards the bus behind him …


Pic from Sparksfan22

The search also led me on to find Catlanta, which hosts numerous behind the scene photos of students, coaches, and game photos I've never seen before. For example, check these pics of Bradley and the women's hoops team during a timeout …





There was the pic of Sparks and Rondo boarding the bus at this site, but when I checked back this morning it wasn't there.

Anyways, it's nothing out of the ordinary, but hearing that Sparks is doing alright makes my jumper fly sweeter in flight on that six foot rim outside.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: