Saturday, June 23, 2007

Media Guides Get Ranked For Real?

Whoa, I'm not sure to laugh or wonder if UK's Media Guide Being Named the Nation's Best was the work of the Onion. Not to say UK's Gymnastics team isn't as worthy or whatever, I really don't follow it but placing 6th in the NCAAs ain't that bad, and hey, they're media guide rocks!

It's kinda like saying Google's search engine named best for searching the Wildcat Blog, but nevertheless, I realize a lot of work and effort goes into these media guides which are free to view online for us fans and we appreciate it. I'm just saying, I didn't realize people receive honors for putting them together on a national basis. It's just surprising to me is all.

Go check UK's Gymnastics Media Guide out and see why it's the best. There's nothing better to do while waiting on football and basketball is there?

UPDATE: Women's Hoops Media Guide earns second best in the nation


LIVEBLUE

No comments: