Friday, June 8, 2007

It's Time To Linkage Up My Music Links, Yo!

I thought it might be cool if I linkage up all the music I've linked to all in one post thus far on this blog, but before I link it up for my Big Blue Nation and Wildcat Blog readers, I thought in addition to tomorrow night's Sat. Nite Video Music pick I'd have a special Friday Night edition of the SNVMP.

So without further delay, here is tonight's Video



I just have to say that it's been a very long time since I've crushed on someone. I met this woman a few months ago and I keep running into her from time to time, and heck I don't even know if she's available, but the chorus of this song pretty much sums up my feelings. Dorky, I know, so lets get on with the music links … cuz that's where I'm really cool like that …

Ever wanted a place to go to at the Wildcat Blog where all the music I've linked to can be found at one click? No, you say? Well I do! It's like the soundtrack to this blog, and it keeps growing every time I link to new music (new music on this blog, not necessarily new music). So enjoy the Wildcat Blog's music soundtrack. It's cool like that. All in one place!

Beautiful People Black Clinteastwood Creep Disarm Don't You Forget About Me Enjoy The Silence Every Rose Has It's Thorn Everybody Wants To Rule The World I Love This Bar It's Gillispie KLF Is Gonna Rock Ya! Let's Go Little Wonders Nobody's Home Nothing Else Matters One Thing Leads To Another Rearranged Relax Rich Girl Round The Globe Somethin' To Believe In This Is Kobe's Shot! Tonight, Tonight UK Players Sing Fight Song Wasted Wind It Up Woman You Spin Me Round Beautiful Girl Kyrie Cuts You Up You Dropped The Bomb On Me Zero

LIVEBLUE

No comments: