An early edition of tonight's Video Music Pick
Saturday Night Video Music Pick, episode 8
Thirteen beautiful links for you tonight which I deem deliciously favorite from this past week. Enjoy re-reading these posts as most of you probably already have read, or enjoy reading for the first time. They're Saturday Night worthy.
· ASoB posts and email exchange from a Duke alum to Elton Brand. The exchange is quite amusing, especially at Duke's expense.
· Wildcat Fan Report has a post where Andy Katz explains why he doesn't think he's hating on Kentucky. In fact, the guy still can't spell.
· Fire Billy comes out of hibernation with this explosive post: a Chubby 4 Tubby T-shirt at Minnesota, and apparently I was even more out of touch with modern slang as I didn't quite get what chubby meant. Don't worry, I do now. In fact, I had one this morning (TMI).
· This isn't actually a link to a website but something I found on YouTube while searching Kentucky players. It's a vid of Papa John's Stadium getting whipped by mother nature. It's sick, yo.
· Kentucky Sports Radio posts the now famous interview of Billy Gillispie. It's quite the listen and the Wildcat Blog recommends it highly to every fan of college basketball.
· In fact, KSR then posts news of an upcoming Andy Katz interview they'll be conducting next week on their show. I just hope someone asks him about his spelling lately. Please Matt, ask him about his awful spelling or lack of ability to take time and type a sentence correctly.
· ASob posts a nice feature where they count down UK's top players in the modern era at each position. So far, we have the preceding list of Centers, and a previous list of Point Guards, which Wayne Turner makes the top of the list. Rondo and Ed Davender both make the list whom the Wildcat Blog also remembers (specifically Davender).
· ASoB again posts another great post titled Fun with Photoshop: Donovan Edition. Just check out the waffle pick. Now that's funny!
· Non-UK related but worthy enough, Sportz posts a YouTube Vid of a softball chick running into the fence trying to catch a fly ball. Ouch is right!
· Wildcat Thunder's Sktech posts a nicely written piece on whether a Dream Job is a myth or reality in college basketball asking directly wondering if Billy Donovan's job that is same very question: Dream Job: Myth or Reality?
· Via Kentucky Sports Radio, Gregg Doyel, everyone's favorite writer, rips into Billy Donovan. It's all downhill.
· And finally, Kentucky Sports Radio points us to Big Woo's graduation party. I'm hoping Matt Jones gives us a linkage to the clip of the show again like he did last week with Billy Gillispie. I'd love to hear it.
Well that's it for tonight. Have a great Saturday night, yall.