Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fantasy Pick: Louisville


Ok, I admit I slacked last week and all of you who were expecting my fantasy pick for L'ville got disappointed and went out to vandalize Papa John's Stadium. Ok, maybe that didn't happen, but I didn't forget if that's worth anything so today you get a double-dose of fantasy goodness from a guy who honestly doesn't like scouting and relies purely on my psychic abilities to call these games.

Ahh, when Louisville comes rolling around, I'm just hoping it's shown on TV since ESPN is unlikely to pick the game up. After two, shall we say lesser games in respect to the Cardinals, Kentucky get's its first true matchup of the season vs Louisville at Commonwealth Stadium. Now I could have this game like a homer would and say 30-20 or 17-7 or 14-3 all in favor of Kentucky or I could be like a homer would and call the game 24-23 Kentucky at home. I think the Wildcats deserve that much no? I just wanna see Jacob Tamme throw an elbow down the middle of the field, catch the ball, and run over some linebackers for about 25 yards. BRUISING man!

Here's my predicted stats:

Woodson: 201 yds, 2 TDs, 1 Int, 25 yds rushing
Little: 140 rushing, 35 receiving, 2 TDs
Burton: 65 receiving, TD
Lyons: 60 receiving
Tamme: 30 receiving

Final Score: Kentucky 24 L'ville 23

LIVEBLUE

No comments: