Thursday, June 21, 2007

By Unanimous Decision ...

… The Official Game Blog Award presented by The Wildcat Blog will be decided by six people this upcoming season.

Much thanks to the six people that voted, but I don't think that's nearly the enough response I was hoping for, however if the six of you that voted would email me or drop me a line, I will with your approval use your screen names or first names throughout the upcoming season quoting your thoughts and your ‘vote’ for each Game Blog Award which will be posted here. So if the six of you would contact me, I'll get that set up with you since it was just only a handful of you guys. Or gals.

With that said, a new poll is up at the top left. Rate Andy Katz' interview on the Sports Mob. I guess for those of you that listened to it.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: