Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's Gillispie, He's Your Guy, In Lexington, Now I'll Tell You Why!





Look over there

Six out of eleven of you think Gillispie's hot, while the majority really wished I hadn't wasted their time with this poll. Understandable, and I ask for your forgiveness, but since my poll is scientific and is the authority word on all things UK (s-a-r-c-a-s-t-i-c-a-l-l-y), you know, we have to cover all the bases here. So anyways, congrats to Billy G, seems like you won't need any fortune cookies any time soon.

Now for the next poll, which is up now, the Wildcat Blog has decided to let its readers decide this upcoming season's (Football and Hoops) Game Blog Awards, per game and monthly, then for the Year award: given to the top player. Last season I gave out my own awards based on my opinion, but that's no fun yo. I want BBN to help me so after I decide who the nominees are, I want you, my readers, to vote for a winner who will receive my Game Blog.

So will you help me out this upcoming season? I'd really love to see this blog get some help and interaction here. Take the poll. Now. Humor me. Please.

LIVEBLUE

No comments: